Bike Mechanic APPLY NOW
A Bit About Us
We're not your average bike shop. We offer extremely competitive wages, excellent benefits, paid training, sick days, & time off. Plus, you get access to our Employee Purchase Program on thousands of bikes, parts, & accessories.
If you share our passion for cycling, we think this is the right place for you.
What You'll Do
- Repairs on all types of bikes
- Building new bikes for the sales floor
- Continuous training on proper techniques and methods
- Providing our customers with a high level of customer service
- Have confidence working with suspension systems and hydraulic systems
- Sales of service packages, parts and accessories
- Maintain professional environment in store and work area
- Understanding product knowledge to answer customer queries properly
- Product demonstrations where necessary
What You'll Bring to the Team
- Self-motivation, a positive, team-focused mentality, plus a willingness to pitch in on any task
- Fantastic hospitality—a warm, approachable manner, great listening skills, and a drive to help in any way you can—even on the toughest, busiest days
- Top-notch communication skills
- Impressive attention to detail and a love for tinkering ‘til you figure it out.
- Eagerness to learn the ins and outs of servicing bicycles
- A desire to continually learn proper service methods and new technologies
- Prior mechanic experience is not required!